Friday, March 13, 2015

What Willow Wore

Simple and sweet.  Yes, babies all decked out in tutus are really cute, but my little one is now on the move.  She's now six months old and crawling!!!  My son skipped the crawling phase because we had all tile floors and he rarely got the chance too.  I was one of those super paranoid FTMs and just knew he would bust his head open if I let him try to crawl on the tile, so he just went straight to walking.  Now that I have Willow (and carpet), this is a new adventure for me.  That being said, who wants to be all fancy when they are in constant motion?  Not Willow.  We are all about comfort these days, so this kind of outfit is usually the norm around here.  Cute and comfortable.  The slouchy grey long sleeve too is Burts Bees Organic $15 and the grey polka dot pants with mint bows are from Little Me $10.  Oh yeah, and the pants came with the cute little hair thingy to match.

No comments:

Post a Comment