Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Finally A Lot Happening

So Im really trying to push my art stuff so much that I am unfortunately slacking on my blogging.  I really need to sneak my computer in the bed more often so I can play once Willow Pet is asleep!  The only thing about that is it seems for some reason the clicking of my fingers on the keyboard are more distracting to her slumber than the idiot dogs yelping all night long:(

Anyway, here is one little thing going on that is pretty exciting.  Through the Sugar Land Art Gallery, I have one of my pieces in their Air Travel show at the Sugar Land airport.  I have yet to visit it, but I promise I will.  Yes, that is my little airplane picture there on the back of the flyer.  It was a pretty tedious graphite piece but so much fun to do.  So if you happen to be in the Houston area, go check it out. XOXO



No comments:

Post a Comment