Sunday, January 25, 2015

Kill Bill Sketch Series

Hi y'all, I am currently working on a Kill Bill pencil sketch series between work on my big kitty painting.  Its my favorite movie ever (well, both of them).   I can seriously sit down and watch it anytime and I can honestly say, I never get tired of it.  Tarantino, is amazing.  I have heard they may drop a Kill Bill 3 this year, but we will see.  Im keeping my fingers crossed.  For now, please enjoy my sketches if you are a fan.  Im only including my favorite characters, and I may even have multiples of the same character.  This one of Elle Driver, I chose because it's the most commercial, but I have another one I may do as well.  If I get time while baby is napping, Im going to try and find a good Gogo source pic.  Once these are all completed I may do limited signed prints.




No comments:

Post a Comment