Wednesday, January 28, 2015

New Kinds of Love

Before I had my son, I couldn't possibly think I could love someone as much as I loved my husband.  I would seriously picture instances in my crazy head in which I would jump in front of a bus for him.  When I had my son, I admit, I was scared I would not be able to love him as much as I should, but of coarse that changed the moment I laid eyes on him.  I found I was able to share my love and develop a new kind of love…the love for a child.  I do not have a big family and had never even held a baby before my son, so you can kind of see where the fear may have come from.  Eight years later, here comes baby Willow.  Again, I felt that I could never love another baby like I do my son.  I still worry that if she would have been a boy…hmmm (just kidding, but I do have way too much testosterone floating around my house).  Now I realize that the love for your family is limitless and unconditional.  I look at my husband, my son, and my daughter, and although the love for each of them is somewhat different, it is love all the same.  So Im dedicating this post to the love of my beautiful boy.  No matter how big he gets, he is always my baby.


No comments:

Post a Comment