Wednesday, January 28, 2015

My Favorite New Trend: Joggers

I have never been a sweatpants type of girl.  I don't wear my gym outfit to the grocery store.  There is nothing wrong if thats your thing, I just don't get out much, so even a trip to the market calls for an attempt at semi-chicness.   However; I have recently met the jogger.  Apparently now you can wear sweatpants with heels or flats or whatever, so of coarse, I love them.  Not to mention, they are so comfortable.  I now have like eight pair in every color.  These are a pair I picked up yesterday at Forever 21 for $17.90.  I loved that I can wear almost any color cami or tank to match them.  Today I just wore a black tank and black pointy flats and tah-dah…I looked awesome.  At least I thought so.  Im not sure if my husband can wrap his head around the fact that sweatpants on girls is now cool.
http://www.forever21.com/Product/Product.aspx?br=F21&category=bottom&productid=2000097322

No comments:

Post a Comment