Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Clarins Tonic Body Oil … Does this prevent stretch marks? My story

I have been feeling terrible the last few days with a "stuck"  kidney stone, so I haven't really been in the mood for taking/editing photos or really doing anything that requires thinking, so Im doing a review.  When I was pregnant with my son nine years ago, I somehow ran across this stuff, and decided even though it had a hefty price tag (around $60) to give it a try.  For most of my pregnancy I rubbed the Clarins oil on right after showering while my skin was still damp.  I then followed with Cocoa Butter after drying off.  First pregnancy: no stretch marks.  As soon as I found out I was preggos again, I ran to Sephora in hopes that Clarins still made it.  Sure enough, they still sold it and it had amazing reviews as well.  I ordered mine online because I love the Sephora samples, but Im sure they sell it at the physical locations as well.  I followed the same protocol this time around and sure enough, I am happy to report no stretch marks.  By the way, I only went through one bottle for my entire pregnancy.  I really can't tell you if I just have good genes, or if its the fact that I constantly kept my skin moisturized , or if it was the Clarins Tonic, but I know it definitely didn't hurt.  So yes, I do recommend this Tonic.  Save the belly and splurge on this product. By the way, I will update on the kidney stone garbage.  Im trying this home remedy so wish me luck.
http://www.sephora.com/tonic-body-treatment-oil-P95070

No comments:

Post a Comment