Monday, February 9, 2015

My Amazing Home Water Birth


This post will not be too long.  If you are interested in reading my awesome, beautiful, and sometimes gross birth story, please check it out above under the birth story tab.  Anyway, no, I did not just have another baby this week, but I did just finish posting my story so I wanted to share a post about it.  It has been five months ago but it seems like yesterday when I was holding my new baby girl in my arms.  Better yet…we were in the comfort of my home.  My son got to experience the gift of life and was able to cuddle with his new sister all night long in our own bed.  For the record, I am not some super crunchy granola chick, but I am a firm believer in trusting your body and living as naturally as possible.  Im not saying everyone should run out and have a home birth, but every woman should have the choice  to have the experience she wants.  This was my choice and I thank God everyday that it was a good one.  I would not take back one second of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment